St. Patrick's Catholic Primary School had our last Section 5 full Ofsted Inspection in October 2016, when we were judged to be a Good school that was deemed to be Good in all areas.
Comments in the Inspection Report included:
- Senior leaders and governors are committed to the school. They are passionate about improving pupils' outcomes.
- Pupils are proud of their school and enjoy their lessons.
- Pupils behave well. They understand how to conduct themselves well in lessons and around the school.
- Pupils develop a clear sense of tolerance and respect, which prepares them well for life in modern Britain.
- The most able readers and writers are taught well.
- Phonics is taught well.
- Pupils display positive attitudes to learning in their lessons.
- Pupils in Early Years make good progress through both the Nursery and Reception classes.
- Teaching is good in Early Years.
- Staff make it clear to parents that their children's welfare is central to the work that they do.
- Click here for the full Ofsted report:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.